Gus Hansen Loses $15 Million
Full Tilt Poker got back in the cyber game in November 2012. Since then, his losses have consistently increased as compared to his other competitors in the high stakes games. With 2013 closing in, hope continues to stay away from Hansen. His losses this year so far have reached $8.6 million and with this, everyone’s asking if a long break is in order.
Just the past 7 days, Hansen has lost an amount of almost $1 million playing at Full Tilt as reported by HighstakesDB. To sum it up, his total losses have already reached $15 million which is the largest deficit in the history of this software. It is reported that this kind of deficit in online gaming is unprecedented.
Next in line in losses is noataima $7 million.
See the top 10 account losses as reported by HighstakesDB:
1. Gus Hansen with -$15 million
2. Noataima with -$7.1 million
3. lady marmalade with -$6.6 million
4. patatino with -$5.9 million
5. samrostan with -$4.8 million
6. Niki Jedlicka with -$4.6 million
7. Elmariachimacho with -$4.2 million
8. MalACEsia with -$3.8 million
9. cadillac1944 with -$3.2 million
10. Phil “Polarizing” Ivey with -$2.7 million
Short URL: http://www.drawdead.com/wordpress/?p=74